Welcome back to TBN. Vape industry news, advocacy, and information. Today’s Topics Include: What is the year 2022 hold for vaping? Probably nothing good unless we adjust how we do things. Dr Robert Califf is all but confirmed for new head of the FDA. We will be wildly speculating based on very little information about what his role could be in the future of vaping.
Joe Rogan also talked about vaping AGAIN and still doesn’t quite get it. We will have some science bits tossed in there as well as FDA and their VLN ( Very Low Nicotine Cigarettes).
TBN Baby, it’s not for everyone. But for those that are down for the cause, I thank you.
00:00 Hold Please
05:07 Stream Start
09:00 EcigIntelligence Survey
12:07 CASAA Testimonials
16:20 Meanwhile in the UK
20:47 Joe Rogan
36:03 Robert Califf
55:41 Mignonne C. Guy / TPSAC
01:03:22 Accidental Quitting Study
01:16:55 Covid & Cigarette Sales
01:23:29 Matt Culley / Bad Vaping Arguments
01:54:50 Car Talk
Stream Specific Links
- WASHINGTON STATE CALL TO ACTION
- Matt Culley Thread
- Joe Rogan On Vaping Again
- Will Biden’s FDA Commissioner Pick Continue the War on Vaping?
- When Smokers With No Plans to Quit Try Vaping, They Often Quit Anyway
- Committed adult smokers who start vaping more likely to drop cigarettes
Less Critical Recurring Links
- GrimmGreen Merch Store
- GrimmGreen Obey Robot Store
- Getting To Know GrimmGreen Spotify Playlist
- Grimm’s Greens
- The Coldest Water (PAID SPONSOR) – Use code “GRIMM” for 10% off
- Palmer’s Powders
- My Tobacco Harm Reduction links and information
- CASAA Tobacco Harm Reduction links and information
Podcast also available on iTunes for the Apple folk