Welcome back to TBN! Industry news, advocacy, and information. We care about facts and science here. We care about harm and harm reduction here. Today’s Topic: Vapers VS Parade Magazine.
We have become pretty accustomed to constant unscientific propaganda over the years. Vaping has been both a demon and a life-saving harm reduction intervention for people who smoke cigarettes. The latest from Parade magazine is nothing more than merchants of doubt propaganda designed to keep smokers smoking.
That story and SO MUCh more!! Link explosion will be below. We are Danielle-less today due to her cross-country move, so I’ll be flying solo!! old school style.
00:00 hold please
05:08 TBN GO!
10:10 Breaking News Concerning PMTA Denials
20:13 SB 57 Veto
23:40 Nicotine Gummies
57:16 Monitoring the Future Study
01:13:22 The Main Thing (Rage Article)
01:44:33 More Parade Magazine Misinformation
Stream Specific Links
- California Voters Can Veto a Flavored Vape Ban Nov. 8th
- Vape wars: The fierce debate over the banning (and unbanning) of Juul e-cigarettes
- The Garbage Parade Magazine Article
- AVM Parade Thread
- Seth Mnookin Parade thread
- Johnathan Foulds, MTF Data
- FDA Deals Death Blow to the Nicotine Gummy Market
Less Critical Recurring Links
- GrimmGreen Merch Store
- GrimmGreen Obey Robot Store
- Getting To Know GrimmGreen Spotify Playlist
- Grimm’s Greens
- The Coldest Water (PAID SPONSOR) – Use code “GRIMM” for 10% off
- Palmer’s Powders
- My Tobacco Harm Reduction links and information
- CASAA Tobacco Harm Reduction links and information
Oops…no podcast this week!