Welcome back to TBN. Industry news, advocacy, and information. Today’s Topics Include: The 2021 CDC National Youth Tobacco Survey data shows a LOT of interesting things about the current state of youth vaping and youth smoking. Don’t worry we have Danielle Jones and her amazing graphs to help us look at all this data.
Spoilers but… Youth smoking continues to drop, as does youth vaping. Both to historic record lows. So why isn’t anyone from CDC mentioning it? or celebrating the lowest youth smoking rates of all time? seems odd right?
Thanks for being here, thanks for being down for the cause. Link Explosion Below.
00:00 Hold PLZ
05:07 TBN GO!
07:01 CASAA YouTube
13:48 Arrested for Selling Vapes? –
24:06 New Regulations in China
43:24 Rallies in Mexico
51:49 National Youth Tobacco Survey
01:17:14 Charts & Graphs
01:56:25 Heat Not Burn Products / Questionable Math
Stream Specific Links
- Who Will Be the First Person To Go to Prison for Selling Flavored Tobacco or E-Cigarettes?
- Vape Rallies In Mexico
- When the good news about smoking is bad news for anti-smoking groups
- China Set to Prohibit Sales of Flavored Vapes
- The CDC NYTS Data
Less Critical Recurring Links
- GrimmGreen Merch Store
- Getting To Know GrimmGreen Spotify Playlist
- Grimm’s Greens
- The Coldest Water (PAID SPONSOR) – Use code “GRIMM” for 10% off
- Palmer’s Powders
- My Tobacco Harm Reduction links and information
- CASAA Tobacco Harm Reduction links and information
Oops…no podcast this week!