Welcome back to TBN. Industry news, advocacy, and information. Today’s Topics Include: China and its new, potentially detrimental national e-cigarette regulations. The biggest vape lawsuit from Triton is still a very real thing. Very Low Nicotine Cigarettes?!?!?! This is a thing and we discuss it.
Plenty of other newsy bits and science bits to discuss, and I miss unpopular opinions with Danielle Jones. So I want to make some room for that today.
Thanks for being here, thanks for being down for the cause, link explosion will be down below.
00:00 hold please
05:08 TBN Starts
08:37 Batman Vaping
13:13 Quick Rundown
17:42 Triton Lawsuit
32:52 Let’s Talk About China
51:24 CASAA T-Shirts
01:07:13 Very Low Nicotine Cigarettes
01:27:41 Beverage Talk
01:36:43 Batman & Star Wars Talk
01:55:22 Food Talk
Stream Specific Links
- New E-cig Regulation in China
- The Vape Company at the Center of the FDA Storm
- Many Doctors Unaware of Benefits of E-Cigarettes for Quitting Smoking
- Could very-low-nicotine cigarettes become new competition for vapour?
- Breaking News – China Finalizes Management Rules for E-Cigarettes
Less Critical Recurring Links
- GrimmGreen Merch Store
- GrimmGreen Obey Robot Store
- Getting To Know GrimmGreen Spotify Playlist
- Grimm’s Greens
- The Coldest Water (PAID SPONSOR) – Use code “GRIMM” for 10% off
- Palmer’s Powders
- My Tobacco Harm Reduction links and information
- CASAA Tobacco Harm Reduction links and information
Oops…no podcast this week!